Pre-Order - Available November 2018
Dulytek® Elite DE10K Hybrid Rosin Heat Press is capable of producing up to 5 Tons of force to efficiently extract every last drop of rosin from your plant material.
The press uses electricity to power its hydraulic cylinders, so no hand pumping is required with this machine.
The heating plates are made of food-grade stainless steel, that is inert to your pressing material and offers excellent heat distribution.
Both plates are further insulated to prevent heat loss to other parts of the press.
Dual temperature controls allow you to adjust temperature for the platens and use a lower recommended temperature settings to produce premium quality oil with the best aroma, taste, and clarity.
The rosin press is equipped with safety sensors that prevent you from starting the press if your hands are in the way of moving parts.
The DE10K press is intended for enthusiasts and professionals.
- Maximum press force: 10,000 lbs / 5 Tons
- Heating plate size: 3 x 5 inch
- Heating plate material: Stainless steel
- Maximum temperature: 356 °F
- Power: 880 W
- Current: 8 A
- Voltage: 110 V
- Product weight: 75 lb / 34 kg
- Product dimensions: 18 x 17 x 11 inch / 46 x 43 x 28 cm
- Package dimensions: 20 x 19.7 x 13.5 inch / 55 x 43 x 33 cm
- Package weight with the product: 86 lb / 38 kg
- Certifications: CE / RoHS
- Limited warranty: 6 months for major components; 3 years for other parts
- Discreet Packaging
Free & Ultra Fast Shipping in the USA!