Dulytek® DM1005 Manual Rosin Heat Press is intended for solvent-less plant oil extraction for small operation businesses and individual home use.
Even lighter than its predecessor (DM1000), but more sturdy and powerful, this rosin press features a locking lever mechanism and an adjustable pressure knob that allows maximum pressure without continuous use of manual force.
The rosin press's dual heat solid aluminum plates ensure an even heat distribution for the best yield.
Touch screen temperature and timer controls allow you to set and save press parameters for quick multi-batch extractions.
Temperature controls can be easily adjusted to show settings in Fahrenheit or Celsius, depending on your preferences.
The DM1005 Rosin Press is easy to use, and no additional equipment or parts are required to start pressing.
- Maximum pressure: 1000 lbs / 450 kg
- Heating plate size: 3 x 5 inch / 76 x 127 mm
- Maximum temperature: 750 °F / 399 °C
- Timer range: 0 - 999 sec
- Power: 600 W
- Current: 5.5 A
- Voltage: 110 V
- Weight: 30 lbs / 13.6 kg
- Product weight: 30 lb / 13.6 kg
- Product dimensions: 15 x 10 x 11 inch / 38.1 x 25.4 x 28 cm
- Package dimensions: 18.5 x 13 x 14.2 inch / 47 x 33 x 36 cm
- Package weight (with the product): 35 lbs / 15.9 kg
- Certifications: CE / RoHS
- Limited warranty: 6 Months for major components; 3 Years for other parts
- Discreet & Durable Packaging
Free Shipping in the USA (1-3 Days)
Start making rosin today!