Pre-Order - Available December 2018
Dulytek® DE40K Industrial Strength Hybrid Rosin Heat Press produces up to 20 Tons of force and is built for mass rosin production.
Similar to the DE10K model but with more powerful pressure and bigger plates, this press uses electricity to power its hydraulic cylinders.
The heating plates are made of food-grade stainless steel and insulated to prevent heat loss to other parts of the press.
The temperature control allows you to set temperature for upper and bottom platens and uses a lower recommended temperature settings to produce premium quality oil with the best aroma, taste, and clarity.
The press is equipped with digital pressure meter, area lights, and safety sensors that prevent you from starting press if your hands are in the way of the moving parts.
- Maximum press force: 40,000 lbs / 20 Tons
- Heating plate size: 3 x 8 inch
- Heating plate material: Stainless steel
- Maximum temperature: 356 °F
- Power: 880 W
- Current: 8 A
- Voltage: 110 V
- Product weight: 120 lb
- Certifications: CE / RoHS
- Limited warranty: 6 months for major components; 3 years for other parts
- Discreet Packaging
Free & Ultra Fast Shipping in the USA!