What Is TDS and Why Should You Care
TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water. The lower the TDS level in the water, the more efficiently your bodys cells can use the water. Conversely, higher TDS levels can indicate water that is more difficult for your body to use and has more contaminants that can pose health risks.
Multipurpose ppm Meter
This water quality test meter is ideal for all water purification applications, drinking water, water filtration and purification, hydroponics (test your nutrients), colloidal silver, aquariums, pools and spas, and more. (The water quality tester does not test for biological contaminants.)
A Must-Have Tool for RO Systems
The water test meter is the perfect tool for measuring and tracking your waters levels of TDS to make sure your water filter is doing its job. With this meter, you wont just need to take the filter manufacturers word that it reduces TDS in your water; you can put it to the test!
We believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- TEST YOUR WATER: How Pure is Your Water? With the push of a button, the TDS water tester can tell you your overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million)
- EASY TO USE AND ACCURATE: Just stick it in about 1 inch of water instantly you get the reading. It's compact and doesn't need any maintenance. The TDS water tester is a rugged model that includes a protective carrying case with belt clip
- AUTO-OFF AND HOLD FUNCTION: The TDS tester shuts off automatically after 2 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries. Features a hold function that saves measurements for convenient reading and recording
- MEASUREMENT RANGE: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image
- WHAT YOU GET: Water Testing Meter, User Manual, 18-month warranty